Richmond, VA – U.S. Senate Candidate Daniel Gade will be available November 3rd at the following locations and times. Gade will start the day by casting his ballot with his wife, Wendy, and kids in Fairfax. Daniel will then travel throughout Virginia visiting different polling locations and will conclude the day with a victory party at the Hilton Short Pump.
For press inquiries, please contact David Alvarez. Gade will be available to speak with press all day via phone or in person at polling locations.
WHO: U.S. Senate Candidate Daniel Gade
WHAT: Virginia 2020 General Election
- 8:00 AM – GADE VOTES: Fairfax- Westgate (613): Washington Mill Elementary; 9100 Cherry Tree Dr, Alexandria
- 9:40 AM – Stafford- Hartwood Precinct (101)- Hartwood Presbyterian; 50 Hartwood Church Rd, Stafford
- 11:50 AM – Hanover- Atlee Precinct (304)- Atlee High School; 9414 Atlee Station Rd, Hanover
- 1:30 PM – GADE VISITS CAMPAIGN HQ: RVA HQ- 9513 Hull Street Road, Richmond
- 2:00 PM- Press Availability
- 4:30 PM – Chesterfield- Salisbury Precinct (507)- Episcopal Church of the Redeemer; 2341 Winterfield Rd., Chesterfield
- 5:30 PM – Chesterfield- Robious Precinct (504)- Robious Elementary School; 2801 Robious Crossing Dr., Chesterfield
- 7:00 PM – VICTORY PARTY: Hilton Short Pump, 12042 W Broad St., Richmond, VA 23233
WHEN: Tuesday, November 3rd
WHY: To elect a career servant over a career politician.